The Pregnancy 3-in-1 Support belt is excellent & ideal for relieving your lower back pain caused by pregnancy & is perfect for SPD. The Pregnancy 3-in-1 Support belt gives you instant support when wearing it, you feel a huge weight of pressure lifted off your lower back and your abdominal area.
- Designed for those suffering from lower back pain due to pregnancy.
- Supports the lower back by holding your abdominal upright, this relieves the pressure caused by the weight of your bump.
- Wraps around your belly and waist, lessening the burden of pregnancy weight.
- Helps you get relief from hip, pelvic, SPD and sacroiliac pain, while further minimizing spinal strain.
1 BACK SUPPORT
Breathable and flexible fabric that comfortably wraps around your lower back, diffusing the pressure
instantly. Gives you extra support when going on about your day.
2 ABDOMINAL SUPPORT
We've used the most comfortable and reliable medical-grade fabrics when designing this pad. The pad is placed just above your pubic area lifting up your bump, dramatically reducing pelvic pressure & helps wit SPD. This makes you feel 1Ox lighter and more agile.
3 EXTRA ABDOMINAL SUPPORT
Pregnancy 3-in-1 Support belt holds your bump in place, this is ideal for when you are further down in your pregnancy as it will give you that extra support on your bump & give your baby the sensation of you holding your abdominal area, making your baby feel at ease and relaxed.
The Belly Booster is actually made up of 3 straps combined at different stages of pregnancy to create the ultimate support band! Includes the following:
1 x Pregnancy Abdomen Support band
1 x Waist Front Strap
1 x Back Strap
Features: Easier walking, Easier standing, Easier bending, Abdominal-support, Pelvic support, Easier pregnancy, Latex Free
Suitable for the following Abdominal circumferences:
- The 3 support bands will improve your posture while pregnant and dramatically reduce lower back pain
- This will also help your baby grow healthy & strong while it maintains the correct position in your womb